Beautiful condition, hardly used.
Inspired by vintage motorcycles and designed from the ground up with feedback from real players, the Yamaha RS502T solidbody electric guitar promises to add a distinct vibe to your guitar collection. Two P-90 single-coil pickups are onboard to deliver punchy, chiming tone, while a push-pull Dry switch allows you to cut lows for even more sonic snap. The floating aluminum tailpiece adds an extra dose of vintage style. Factor in a smooth-playing mahogany neck, topped with a rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets, and you have a guitar that's built to perform with the Yamaha RS502T.
Yamaha RS502T Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Add snap and presence with a push-pull Dry switch
- Yamaha-designed P-90 pickups deliver iconic tone
- Copious sustain from set-neck construction
- Revstar series guitars are packed with personality
Add snap and presence with a push-pull Dry switch
Yamaha's innovative Dry switch on the RS502T gives you the tone-shaping capabilities of a coil tap circuit, even though the RS502T already has single-coil pickups. The push-pull Dry switch is actually a passive filter that cuts out low frequencies, giving your tone even more clarity and punch to cut through the mix.
Yamaha-designed P-90 pickups deliver iconic tone
You get the snap and spank of a single-coil pickup, but with the girth and low-mid richness that you'd expect from a humbucker. The custom-designed P-90 pickups in the RS502T utilize Alnico V magnets, a silver baseplate, and plain enamel wire, creating a clear, vintage-inspired tone with plenty of bite. Set your tube amplifier at its breakup point, and you'll be able to take the RS502T from clean and chiming to blazing overdrive just with the volume knob.
Copious sustain from set-neck construction
The mahogany neck on the Yamaha RS502T is set directly into the maple/mahogany body. This maximizes vibrational transfer for outstanding sustain and helps enhance note definition too. Clean tones ring out like a bell, while overdriven tones can sustain for days.
Revstar series guitars are packed with personality
Inspired by the bold styling of London and Tokyo's vintage street-racing motorbikes, Yamaha's Revstar series of electric guitars features dramatic curves, character-packed custom-wound pickups, and delightfully muscular tone. Each model in the Revstar lineup is full of its own distinct personality. These instruments exude a distinctiveness as unique as the guitarists who play them.
Yamaha RS502T Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-inspired guitar with comfortably contoured body and distinctive aluminum tailpiece
- Set-in neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
- P-90 single-coil pickups deliver the richness of a humbucker with the snap of a single-coil pickup
- Push-pull Dry switch cuts low frequencies for more clarity and definition
- Smooth playability thanks to jumbo frets and a medium neck profile