Beautiful ocndition. Comes with everything.
While you won’t find many purpleish/blue reindeer in the wild, this E-II Eclipse brings back an exclusive ESP favorite finish in Reindeer Blue over a quilted maple top with multi-ply binding. Like all E-II models, this guitar is created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and is designed for professional players who accept no compromise in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
The E-II Eclipse RDB also includes an ebony fingerboard, 22 extra-jumbo frets, ESP flag inlays, a satin finish on the back for super smooth playability, a bone nut, Gotoh locking tuners, a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece, and Dunlop locking strap buttons. We’re also updated this outstanding guitar with a set of EMG 60 and EMG 81 pickups in Brushed Black Chrome.
As tried-and-true active pickups for all forms of rock and metal, EMG humbuckers achieve all this and so much more. The E-II Eclipse is equipped with an EMG 81 in the bridge and a 60 in the neck, providing an excellent balance of warmth and grit. A true landmark of modern metal tone, the 81 in the bridge is built using beefy ceramic magnets and close aperture coils delivering fat, thunderous growls and metallic screams. The EMG 60 humbucker in the neck combines high output with a very bright high end for a tone that cuts cleanly through the densest of mixes.
Includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Sleek single-cut mahogany body with bright, sustain-enhancing maple top
- Lightning-fast Thin "U" mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- 2 EMG active pickups deliver warm, aggressive, PAF-style tone
- Gotoh locking tuners with matching TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Handy Dunlop locking strap buttons